If you’re looking to launch a new crypto project or have a token offering, let me tell you right off the bat that you’ll need more than just talented engineers and marketers to help your project succeed.
Given the competition and regulatory uncertainty in the industry, to make it in this crypto environment you’ll need actionable legal advice to guide you through the challenges that lie ahead.
This kind of guidance is crucial for your business, covering everything from the basics of signing contracts and establishing trademarks to more crypto-specific issues like regulatory compliance and open source licensing.
To help you face the challenges of launching your crypto project or having a successful token offering, I’ve put together this essential guide on the key legal issues you will face and an initial breakdown of the main things you need to consider for each.
In this guide you’ll learn how to:
- Pick the best jurisdiction for your crypto business to take advantage of lower taxes and friendlier laws;
- Choose the best open-source licenses to achieve your project’s objectives;
- Register your token offering to stay clear of criminal action;
- Properly implement KYC and AML to stay clear of regulatory penalties; and
- Implement the best governance and tokenomics structure to leverage your community for greater growth and stability.
As you go through this guide you’ll see why an in-house lawyer, or general counsel, can quickly become one of the most important members of your team.
But regardless of whether you do or don’t have a general counsel to rely on, it’s important that you have a basic understanding of the main legal issues you’ll face. This knowledge will help you be prepared, find the best team and gear your project for success.
Fill out the form below for instant access to the guide: